lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: ^Ve Bug

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: ^Ve Bug
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:55:42 -0800

On Wed, Feb 10, 1999, By-Tor (address@hidden) said:

| > Does Ctrl-V work as escape character from the form's text field
| > with "Enter Lynx keystroke command:" prompt on your system?
|
|       No, it doesn't.
|
| > Does your editor works for editing local files with Lynx?
|
|       Yes.

Unfortunately, you didn't answer the question I asked in a different
message:

 When NOT in a TEXTAREA, does ^V by itself switch you between html
 parsing modes (SortaSGML to/from TagSoup)?  [Watch the statusline
 for a msg when you hit ^V.]

Also, something else you might try, is doubling the ^V keystroke
(ie, ^V^Ve), and see if that invokes your editor, when in a TEXTAREA.

/kim