lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev multiple ip sites

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev multiple ip sites
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 05:48:13 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, *selah* wrote:

> I was wondering if the problem with accessing sites that use multiple ips
> for one url has been resolved in any new lynx versions? (The version
> we are using core dumps on an increasing number of sites that use more
> than one ip address for the url address.)

Which version is that, on what operating system?

Was it compiled on that system, or downloaded as binary?

Is two addresses enough to crash it, or a larger number?

Lynx in general doesn't have this problem, certainly not newer versions.
What you describe must be specific to your situation.  For more help
we would need more information.  But downloading and compiling a new
version may solve your problem.

   Klaus