lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev HTAccess exit(-1): LYNXIMGMAP broken in dev15

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev HTAccess exit(-1): LYNXIMGMAP broken in dev15
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 08:52:55 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> I found out that dev15 now crash on USEMAP: with exit message:
>
> **** HTAccess: Socket or file number returned by obsolete load routine!
> **** HTAccess: Internal software error.  Please mail to lynx-dev.sig.net!
> **** HTAccess: Status returned was: 29997
>
> I find this particular problem with DJGPP lynx2.8.2dev.15
> for any local file with USEMAP: (aka LYNXIMGMAP:... internal page)

You didn't recompile all files.  HT_LOADED changed from 29997 to 200
(I wanted to get rid of those 2999x for a long time, never could
remember what was what...).  Your object file from LYMap.c must still
be using the old value.

Btw. I don't understand why your message says (wrong) lynx-dev.sig.net.
It should instead say (also wrong) address@hidden, see HTAccess.c...

   Klaus