lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Nitsy "reset" display buglet

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Nitsy "reset" display buglet
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 05:35:00 -0800

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999, Leonid Pauzner (address@hidden) said:

| The same happen when you change "select" field in a form,
| try forms-based options menu and change "user mode" from Advanced
| to Novice or so.

Hmmm ... so it does.  Guess like most folks, I just haven't noticed
it before.  The only reason I spotted "reset" doing it, was because
of my TEXTAREA editing function, where I was fiddling with orig_value,
and having noticed it, I wanted to make sure that it wasn't something
that I had caused, as an unintended side-effect.

I guess the buglet is more pervasive than I originally thought ...

/kim