lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: "new anchor" message

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: "new anchor" message
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:06:15 +0900 (JST)

> nothing to do with this problem, since lynx works on both where the y2k
> fix was not applied, and lynx fails on both where the y2k fix WAS applied.

It still seems to me that it is not so much a problem with Lynx as it
is that you are somehow linking with the wrong/old network libraries,
e.g., -lnsl or -lsocket.  If you are using a non-bundled resolver
library, you would probably need to recompile it before using it to
link Lynx with.

Does Lynx startup with a local file okay?  (file://localhost/...)

__Henry