lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Problem with ^Z suspending - so far...

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problem with ^Z suspending - so far...
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:43:48 +0900 (JST)

> I'll have a look at some ncurses sources and see if there is a

Can you bang into my head why all this doesn't apply to slang? Or
does it?

One more off-thread, but maybe related, question is: upon changing
from Solaris2.6 (hardware 3/98) to Solaris2.6 (hardware 6/98) the
color-sticking (after leaving Lynx the text characters remain the color
they are in Lynx rather than the login default of off-white) problem
that has plagued me on Solaris has become worse, meaning it is harder
to clear up. It used to be that using most to read a document or vi to
edit a document would clean up the screen, but now only certain actions
within those applications will clear up the screen, often only a part
at a time. My default login shell is the csh that comes bundled with
Solaris. With Lynx, I use slang. Most uses slang, vi I assume uses
the native curses. I did recompile everything (except the compiler
itself, gcc), including doing a tic on the terminfo descriptions. Any
advice/input welcome.  (This is not strictly a Lynx problem -- vi is
also acting up -- so write off list for things without any connection
to Lynx. Thanks.)

__Henry