lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.7.1 + Minuet = wacky characters

From: Mark E. Crane
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.7.1 + Minuet = wacky characters
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:38:11 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for the Kermit suggestion.  I am in the midst of
installing and configuring it, crossing my fingers and hoping
that bootp will take care of the tricky bits.

(ethernet, netware 3.11 for dos)

My only two possible concerns about using Kermit as a client are
that I don't know if it can handle the congestion and server
weirdness that were freezing up NCSA telnet, and with Minuet,
despite its many probs, we could cut and paste between apps in
dos, on 286 machines with 1mb memory.

But thank you, and I will give Kermit a shot.

Mark Crane