lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx, relative links, and the HTTP redirections

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx, relative links, and the HTTP redirections
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:32:54 +0100

On Thursday 14 January 1999, at 10 h 53, the keyboard of Stephane Bortzmeyer
<address@hidden> wrote:

> They were generated by the WML tool, as a nice attempt to have templates
> which
> work whatever the level of the page is. The WML approach seems to fail here.

My apologies, it seems I made a false alert and that Netscape and Lynx have
indeed the same behaviour. As you said, Apache's ErrorDocuments (a *very*
useful feature) are not HTTP redirections and so there is no easy way for Lynx
to deal with the problem.

I'll modify the links in my ErrorDocuments.