lynx-dev

lynx-dev mime types?

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev mime types?
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:11:27 -0800 (PST)

Where do mime types go?  The manpage (which is for 2.8.1) only has two
references to 'mime' as far as I can tell.

I tried ".mime.types", and it didn't seem to affect Lynx.  I just wanted to
add

application/x-Shrinkit shk SHK sdk SDK Sdk Shk
application/x-BinaryII bny BNY bsq BSQ bxy BXY Bsq Bny Bxy bsc BSC Bsc BQY bqy B
qy

so I could download Apple II files properly.  and if there's a built in set
of mappings like this, I suggest that these be added.  (If the right hand
mappings can be regular expressions instead, of course those should be
shrunk down from the manual combinations above..)