lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev ENABLE_SCROLLBACK & PARTIAL_DISPLAY conflict

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev ENABLE_SCROLLBACK & PARTIAL_DISPLAY conflict
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 07:13:08 -0800

On Mon, Dec 28, 1998, Leonid Pauzner <address@hidden> wrote:

> > On Sun, 27 Dec 1998, Michael Warner wrote:
>
> >> OK, with proxying turned off and the lynx cache set to the
> >> minimum "2":
> >>
> >>   SCROLLBACK off                                         -> no problem
> >>   SCROLLBACK on & PARTIAL off                            -> no problem
> >>   SCROLLBACK on & PARTIAL on  & THRESHOLD = {-1|1|10|40} -> problem
>
> Do you have the same problem with clean 2.8.1 ?

Just built a basic copy of 2.8.1rel2, no configure options at
all, used the system curses.  With SCROLLBACK & PARTIAL both on,
there is a strong flash (display/blank/redisplay) when the page
loads, but the page *does* render OK.

Same build, except with Slang: renders fine, no flash.

So it's somewhere between 2.8.1rel2 and dev10.  I can narrow it
down with successive patches if you want, but not until tonight.

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>