lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Wrong email address.

From: Dick Wesseling
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Wrong email address.
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 22:51:07 +0100

address@hidden said:
> I don't care much about icelandic version of MS-OS 8-). Macintosh
> people have had MacOs in Icelandic for years now and I can never
> understand those people when they speak in some obscure icelandic
> about computer terms.

Same here. I always have trouble understanding the neologisms used by
some software packages that are "localized" for the Dutch market. The
language used sounds like obscure icelandic to me. Thought it was my
own fault, but now I know that even native speakers of Icelandic have
trouble understanding such software.