lynx-dev

lynx-dev slow function: z-Cancel transfer in progress

From: Alexandre Nadeau
Subject: lynx-dev slow function: z-Cancel transfer in progress
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 03:41:23 -0500

Hello all, I use lynx both on Unix and WinNT.

Is there a way to improve the time response
of the function [z - Cancel transfer in progress] of the windows port?
For example, when my DNS is down, I just can't cancel a page load and I
have to close lynx.
Also, if my startup web page is down the browser will close by itself
after waiting for a while.

I dont know if i'm in the best place for info but thanks anyway.

--
Alexandre Nadeau
address@hidden