lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx on the Mac

From: koshism
Subject: lynx-dev lynx on the Mac
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 21:57:08 -0500 (EST)

I was just wondering what the current plans are for a release of Lynx for the
Mac are. I don't know if this is the right email address for this, if it isn't
i'd appreciate it if you'd refer me to someone that could help me. I would
_LOVE_ to be able to use lynx, because I want a browser that uses low overhead.
I have room for lot's of overhead, but I don't like to waste overhead, just for
a browser that has excessive features for most of the things I do, and I really
would like to have Lynx on my Macs.

Thanks,

Nick Principe

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com