lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Irix compile problem -- ENTER key

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Irix compile problem -- ENTER key
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:38:08 -0500 (EST)

> On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 address@hidden wrote:
>
> > well, it's an obvious defect in IRIX's terminfo description, for which
> > there's an easy workaround.  So I'll have to stick with the latter (it's
> > the curses library which is deciding which string is KEY_ENTER, not Lynx).
>
> It is the terminfo description which comes with ncurses AFAIK.

that particular one does - but in general IRIX's terminfo entries aren't
wholly incorporated into ncurses (there's an interesting story - but
outside the scope of this mailing list)

> Is there anything wrong with this trivial addition to LYStrings.c,
> which probably should have been there anyway?

probably not - unless of course there was some place that Lynx should
distinguish the two (none comes to mind).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden