lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2dev.4 vs my.yahoo.comrqr

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2dev.4 vs my.yahoo.comrqr
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 17:34:37 -0500 (EST)

From: address@hidden

> But I am a little puzzled:  iirc, you are compiiling with gcc.  The only
> problems I have found/fixed have been in the varargs.h code (not used with
> gcc) rather than the stdarg.h code.

> I have a pending patch with that (fixes for the non-stdarg.h code), plus
> Klaus' changes, will probably have it ready for checkin in the early
> morning (Friday nights never seem to work for patches -- too many errors)

Actually, I am using Sun's ANSI C compiler.  However, it should use stdargs.h
as well.  All I know is what I've been reporting regarding my download
error.  In it, I mention how there's a bug in HTSprintf function, where
the dst_len comes in 0 but the dst_ptr is allocated, causing the sprintf
loop to never get started after seeing the % sign ...
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL:mailto:address@hidden>
<URL:http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/> <*> O- "No one is what he seems."