lynx-dev

lynx-dev Entry to TODO list: emacs hooks

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Entry to TODO list: emacs hooks
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 08:57:31 -0500

I've attached a "TODO" item just entered. I think this is not a Lynx
development item, but an emacs lisp issue. I use the Emacs "sgml" mode
and can launch netscape or lynx to view page I have just edited. Send
private email for details.

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Pausing to reconstruct the whole infrastructure of integral
mathematics in his head, he went about his humble task, never
thinking to ask for reward, recognition or even a moments ease
from the pain in all the diodes down his left side...
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Entry to TODO list Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 06:49:16 -0700 (MST)
You have a new entry in your TODO list:

I would like to have a tight integration between lynx
and emacs. I mean lynx to be run as background process
rendering pages to be used in emacs buffer. Very much like
GUD makes emacs interface to GDB.
Yury Onischuck <address@hidden>
 - Thursday, November 19, 1998 at 06:49:15 (MST)

--- End Message ---