[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:49:16 -0500 (EST)
Except for Klaus' patch from Saturday, I think this is all of the submitted
patches that I had in my queue. (I'm sure there's some that I missed).
* change default for configure option of NLS (gettext) to disabled until we
finish porting it to implementations other than GNU gettext. Also,
change default for include-gettext configure option to "with" - TD
* suppress cookie-storing if the value is null - BJP
* ifdef'd alternative set of line-edit bindings with EXP_ALT_BINDINGS, add
configure option --enable-alt-bindings, rename DELEOL to DELEL, remove
binding of DELEL to '\'. - TD
* add alternative set of line-edit bindings to change the behavior of the ^B
and ^F line editor bindings to provide emacs/tcsh like behavior (cursor
left/right), instead of "word" deletes. Corrected a bug in the ^R (LYE_DELN)
function, which is described as "delete next character", but was in fact
performing identically to ^D (LYE_DELC) "delete current character". Added a
function called LYE_DELEL, which does the expected thing, and deletes
from the current cursor position, to the EOL.
^B = LYE_BACK cursor backwards
^F = LYE_FORW cursor forwards
^K = LYE_DELEOL delete to end-of-line
^T = LYE_DELNW delete next word
^X = LYE_DELPW delete previous word
^^ = LYE_UPPER upper case line (not active when kbd-layout binding is)
^_ = LYE_LOWER lower case line
(Kim DeVaughn <address@hidden>).
* modify to show address to submit to on the statusline when in advanced user
mode. Also fixes one small typo in LYMainLoop.c. (suggested by
<address@hidden>) - BJP
* modify HTParseInet() so that it works if stdin has been redirected to
/dev/null, e.g., when running a cron job (reported by John H. DuBois III
<address@hidden>) - BL
* minor documentation updates to lynx.cfg (Larry Virden).
* change some character constants from '\hex' and '\octal' form to decimal,
to pursuade compilers that upper-128 compares are legal - TD
* ifdef'd KEYBOARD_LAYOUT with EXP_KEYBOARD_LAYOUT, add configure option
--enable-kbd-layout. Note that control/Y is used as a process suspend
character on some platforms (VMS and Solaris) - TD
* implement EXP_CHARTRANS_AUTOSWITCH for OS/2 EMX (Sergey Svishchev).
* add 'a' response when printing a file to allow append rather than overwrite
* add KEYBOARD_LAYOUT to lynx.cfg, to support character-translation on input,
add missing line editing style selection to Options form. This is enabled
and disabled by the line edit control/Y (Sergey Svishchev <address@hidden>).
* use exit_immediately() to reduce some signal-function clutter - LP
* correct dependency in src/makefile.in for cfg_defs.h (Masashi Fujita
* change quoted includes in intl directory to bracketed includes - TD
- lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.4,