lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev some proposed nit fixes in lynx.cfg

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev some proposed nit fixes in lynx.cfg
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 18:44:08 -0500 (EST)

981107 Larry Virden wrote:
> The spaces after : are mixed so I stated to turn them into 1, then decided
> because there were so many already with 2 to go with 2.  Shrug.

yup, you called them `nits'.  the documentation needs a lot of improvement
& it has to be done nit by nit, basically.  i've tried to do a bit
& am delighted to see you & LP have a go too: please do more.

BTW when documenting, LP needs to remember `the', `is' & `has',
none of which have (has?) counterparts in Russian, of course;
i never could get the hang of perfective verbs ... (grin).