lynx-dev

[no subject]

From: Dan Stumbaugh
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 07:49:53 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I am using Lynx 2.8.1 released for Win32 running on WindowsNT 4.0.  I
am having trouble getting rid of the border/margin that lynx seems to
add.  I am working with a very small terminal (21 columns by 8 lines)
and can’t afford to have borders.  I have set my Web pages to
“<metaname="Microsoft Border" content="none">” which shows up on IE-4
with no borders, but Lynx seems to put a border on.  I’m more of a
system engineer then a programmer so I might be overlooking something
very easy.  If anybody could help, I would appreciate the response.

Dan