lynx-dev

PC keybd CTRL Key (was Re: lynx-dev status)

From: James Elkinton
Subject: PC keybd CTRL Key (was Re: lynx-dev status)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:50:10 -0800 (PST)

PC Keyboards with the CTRL key to the left of the A *do* exist.  I used to
use one on a friend's PC before he moved out east.  At the time, I was an
Amiga user exclusively, with occasional access to SparcStations and
Indys...all had the CTRL in this position.  Happy was I.

This was less than a year ago...I haven't seen one since, though.  It is
definitely worth a search.  (and if you find a place that carries them and
they have mail order, please share. :) )

Oh dear, there I go again, completely off list topic.