lynx-dev

lynx-dev scripts for lynx

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: lynx-dev scripts for lynx
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:45:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello !

  I don't know if this is possible or not. I think it could be implemented
in Lynx.

  Sometimes I want to access information in a page that is updated daily,
say a newspaper's web page, this makes the name of the link change every
day so it's not useful to bookmark the link, however I can bookmark the
initial page and follows ALWAYS the same path of pressing keys to where I
really want to go, so I was wondering if it is possible to create some
kind of external command such that after pressing the corresponding "."
key it will activate an script that will redirect me to the page I really
want to go to ?

  Any ideas... Have a nice day.

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/personal.html