lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx mouse in xterm for lynx2.8...

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: lynx-dev lynx mouse in xterm for lynx2.8...
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 13:27:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

 I expect my question, as generic as I post it has an answer. I'm trying
to install lynx version 2.8.1pre.6 in my unix machine for my personal use
and I would like to use the mouse in my black and white xterm to select
the links instead of the cursor.

  According to this I should install before ncurses. Is is there a way to
decide which version of ncurses I should use ? should i get the one from
clark.net

  I have installed this version of lynx succesfully but without this
feature. The other question that I have, is that in the INSTALLATION file
in the CPPFLAG is says "_DSYSLOG_REQUESTED_URLS -I$HOME/slang" in order to
install it with slang.. what should I write now ? replace slang by
ncurses, assuming I have a directory like that ?

  Thanks for your attention.

Eduardo