lynx-dev

lynx-dev DJGPP DEV: stupid behavior of DJGPP

From: Klaus Peter Wegge
Subject: lynx-dev DJGPP DEV: stupid behavior of DJGPP
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 18:52:19 +0200 (MET DST)

The "cp" and "mv" commands, comming with DJGPP have a stupid behaviour
in my development environment.
cp lib*.a ..
leads to a message:
d:/djgpp/bin/cp: libtcp.a: No such file or directory (ENOENT)
Accidently, the "cp" and "mv" commands destributed with lynx386
were found earlier in my search path. And therefore, everything
was fine for compiling lynx, until removing them.

DJGPP-Hackers: any ideas? I already studied DJGPP FAQ.
OK OK, I restored that commands...

Klaus-Peter