lynx-dev

lynx-dev wattcp for DJGPP lynx

From: Klaus Peter Wegge
Subject: lynx-dev wattcp for DJGPP lynx
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:02:43 +0200 (MET DST)

The file "installation" of lynx2.8.29 explains in chapter V:

>    and the DJGPP port of WATTCP
>    (available in two different versions at "ftp://neonatal.sm.ic.ac.uk/";
This URL is not reachable for some months.
>    and in "http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/wlynx/source/djgpp.zip";).
This distribution contains two different libs: one in tcplib/
and the other in t/
The latter is the newer one. There is no hint to the differneces.
The sources in both dirs do not differ.

I had a copy of the distribution from "ftp://neonatal.sm.ic.ac.uk/";
on my hard disk. And there are some differences in the sources to
the distribution of fdisk.

Please can someone clarify this and put a correct explaination
INto the "installation" file.
One possible differnece seems to be the optimasizion level. Is -o3
OK?

Thanks

Klaus-Peter