lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev suppress most indents for Braille terminals

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: lynx-dev suppress most indents for Braille terminals
Date: 14 Sep 1998 16:22:42 -0500

>>>>> "d" == dickey  <address@hidden> writes:

d> Other (older) bugs that I'll do in dev27 (I hope):

d>      + EMX version doesn't translate local pathnames correctly into WWW
d>        form (so the internal pages don't work yet).

I don't doubt it, but what in particular is it doing wrong (and
where)?  There's so much ad-hockery in the EMX version's filename
handling that anything could be happening (mostly my fault).

Maybe after 2.8.1 and before 2.8.2 is the right time to start thinking
about doing a universal WWW-to-Local and Local-to-WWW function.  I
haven't been keeping up with Lynx test-builds on EMX because I am no
longer using OS/2 as my primary operating system, and so booting into
OS/2 to do test builds deprives me of my mail (etc).  But I would be
happy to work on anything that will make EMX maintainability easier.

| Jason F. McBrayer              address@hidden |
| The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill   |
| forever.                    R.W. Chambers _The King in Yellow_ |