lynx-dev

lynx-dev cookie problem

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: lynx-dev cookie problem
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:46:44 -0400 (EDT)

i just noticed a problem on shopping.com that only occurs when I use
persistent cookies -- at least the problem goes away when I delete my
cookies file.
When I don't delete the cookies file and try to navigate the site
or go to checkout, I keep getting the same home page back over and
over, no matter what I do.  Sorry I don't have other info.  Would a
trace help?  What could be the problem?
If there are statusline messages they go by so fast I can't see them.
Thanx in advance.
--le
PS:  I'm using dev26