lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev [2.8.1dev24] one more cookie-file patch (.lynxrc, lynx.cfg)

From: brian j. pardy
Subject: Re: lynx-dev [2.8.1dev24] one more cookie-file patch (.lynxrc, lynx.cfg)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 16:52:21 -0700

Leonid Pauzner wrote:
> >      * From: pk <address@hidden>
> >      * Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 21:26:33 -0700
>
> > One more small patch re: cookie_file handling, this time one that adds
> > a description of the cookie_file option to lynx.cfg and to the code in
> > LYrcFile.c that creates .lynxrc.
> >
> > Against a clean dev24.
> >
> > Anyone who has better ideas for what to say as documentation here, jump
> > right in...
>
> It will be plain ignored
> until you declare LYCookieFile in LYGlobalDefs.h and LYMain.c,
> use LYCookieFile in Cookie.c, and declare COOKIE_FILE in LYReadCFG.c
> Also I have not see where LYrcFile.c *read* cookie_file, or it should not?

Those were both included in an earlier patch I made, also against dev24,
which will probably make it into dev25. I should have mentioned that this
patch was additive to my previous ones.

The earlier patch was sent with a Subject of "lynx-dev [2.8.1dev24] patch
- set cookiefile from rcfile/commandline", with a small followup after
that to fix an unclosed comment.

--
"This is not an invasion of Cambodia." -Richard M. Nixon
Leveraging always beats prototyping.