lynx-dev

lynx-dev attribute bug

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: lynx-dev attribute bug
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 18:07:53 -0400 (EDT)

I noticed the following bug in recent versions of lynx.

Somewhere between lynx2.8rel2 and lynx281dev17 a bug was introduced
that causes the following page to display wrong (when keypad mode is
links-and-form-fields-are-numbered).

Notice the line containing link 6 (a checkbox) and link 7 (a link).
The link numbers come out in bold instead of normal.

Cursor movement appears to wrok correctly.  (When I arrow down
to these links the cursor moves to the right place on the screen.)

Can anyone think of a recent change that could have caused the bug?
--le