lynx-dev

lynx-dev Another peculiar display problem

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Another peculiar display problem
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 19:29:08 -0400

Same set up as described in the last msg.  In fields that are filled in
such as download's save file name entry widget, etc. I think what I am
seeing is that when text to be output is shorter than what is already there,
the longer text isn't being erased.  Either that, or it's another case
where the periods are being dropped.  I can't tell for certain.