lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: free Lynxes (was how to use)

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: free Lynxes (was how to use)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:38:57 +0900 (JST)

> > I could log on to the ibr1.irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp via telnet.
[...]
> > But this site is asking for proper authorization (Login and passwoed)

login as `lynx' (no password is required).  set your preferred terminal
emulation, or hit return for the default vt100.  the site is primarily
set up for reading Japanese, but of course it will work OK in English
except for some of the local documents.

Please do not "hog" the limited resources there.  (Recently people have
been logging on for hours at a time.)

__Henry