lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: free Lynxes (was how to use)

From: CHAGANTI SURESH
Subject: lynx-dev Re: free Lynxes (was how to use)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 15:31:53 +0530 (IST)

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for immediate response.

  I could log on to the ibr1.irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp via telnet.I can use
only telnet option and I do not have access to web directly.
But this site is asking for proper authorization (Login and passwoed)
unlike arbornet and cyberspace which let user create a new account by
typing newuser and then use the facilities such as lynx and mail in case
of cyberspace.

Since I do not have authorization ,I am unable to enter into the site that
you have mentioned.Can you suggested how to work around this?

Thanks and regards

Suresh