lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev LYNX: "\"-html-screen truncates

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: "\"-html-screen truncates
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 10:35:58 -0700 (PDT)

But with -preparsed it is even worse -- FAR worse --
than via d)ownload.

Why?  Because I have to make a separate run of lynx,
and worst of all, I have to type in (or cut/paste)
the url -- and tykpe in the -preparsed also.

I'd much rather d and vi the thing.  Far fewer
characters to type in.

---

Now, if this preparsed thing was temporary (once only)
option or command, then you could do it from within lynx.

--

for the umpteenth time, I suggest allowing, as does
vi and emacs, multiple-char commands, via colon

So you could add such commands.  No "room" now.