lynx-dev

lynx-dev visited links (Part II, the return)

From: Leiva Chappa
Subject: lynx-dev visited links (Part II, the return)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 09:15:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

  I raised a few days ago the question if it was possible to have links to
show you the visited links. The answer was NO, but here I go again. I have
my links numbered and in my version of lynx links appear in boldface.
Let's say they appear like this (in html)

     [1] <B>CNN</B>

  I was thinking that I can distinguish easily boldface, from non-boldface
(even when they are clustered), so maybe a good way to distinguish them
would be

Non visited links: [1] <B>CNN</B>
Visted links     : <B>[1] CNN</B> (with the number one in boldface also)

  Is the answer still no ? Is it there a deep reason in order to answer
no?

  Thanks, and have a nice day.

Eduardo