lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Forms based options (patch)

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Forms based options (patch)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 17:09:49 +0400 (MSD)

>                      lynx-dev Forms based options (patch)
>
>      * To: address@hidden (Lynx Development List)
>      * Subject: lynx-dev Forms based options (patch)
>      * From: address@hidden (Mike Castle)
>      * Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:37:27 -0500 (CDT)
>      * Sender: address@hidden
>
> Attached is my current patch against 2.8.1rel18 for having a forms based
> options implementation.
>
> It is still a work in progress, however it does appear to be mostly usable.

Oh, great for first try!
I compile in this patch, few problems were found:

1) when I change user mode from 'advanced' to 'novice' next time
I saw a form element '[ ]' ABOVE the statusline (yes, screen size changed).

2) while changing 'assume_charset' or 'display_charset' its value messed up:
it substituted with iso-latin-1 value ANYWAY for some unknown reason
(may be some variable not intitialized: MIMEnumber(iso-latin-1) equal to 0).

I will try to fix it tonight but maybe the author fix it before :-)

Leonid.