lynx-dev

lynx-dev cookie&redirect

From: Fang Lin
Subject: lynx-dev cookie&redirect
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:14:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am using "Lynx/2.8rel.2 libwww-FM/2.14", which has SSL,
to access a page on our server with https. After submitting
my login information, the server sets a cookie and redirects
to a content page. However, my lynx seems unable to get the
cookie (the CookieJar is empty).

I tried other pages which set cookies and worked fine (it
didn't ask me whether I want to accept the cookie).

Could someone give me some direction on where could go wrong?

Thanks,
Fang Lin
Information Systems, C&C, UW
Email: address@hidden