lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Archive search not working (was French Lynx)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Archive search not working (was French Lynx)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 23:38:42 -0400

--
                AltaVista: Simple Query +Lynx +month0598 host:www.flora.org (p1
of 3)

   1. Re: lynx-dev Lynx bug
--

I've put in a request to Altavista for the URL
www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0598/ and asked nicely to have the

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Depressed? Don't talk to me about being depressed.