lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx browser vor 68k Mac?

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx browser vor 68k Mac?
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 07:00:20 -0400 (EDT)

980722 Andreas Wetzel wrote:
> I would like to test your browser on my Apple Macintosh Performa 475
> with 68LC40 processor, 36 MB RAM.  On your website you announce
> Ports for MacOS are in beta-tests. I'd like to join them!

some other people have given you some useful starting-points.

new developers are VERY welcome to join in the fun:
you should subscribe to lynx-dev by sending e-mail to  address@hidden
with the single line  subscribe lynx-dev ;
there's an Archive at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev ,
where you can see recent replies & earlier discussions.

Lynx advances because people volunteer to contribute their time & skills:
you should keep everyone informed about your efforts thro' lynx-dev,
to which you can send patches for the semi-official releases;
there is a co-ordinator, but strictly no-one is officially in charge.