lynx-dev

lynx-dev [QUESTIO:] lynx -error_file= option.

From: Leif Ericksen
Subject: lynx-dev [QUESTIO:] lynx -error_file= option.
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:57:30 -0500

I am trying to use lynx 2.8 rel 2 in conjunctiuon with a utility called
Big Brother to monitor and report conditions on various diffrent Web
servers.

the context that I am using is as thus...

lynx -dump -auth=id:p/w http://address.

Big Brother uses that to determine if the page works or not by looking
for numeric codes that are returned.  However, -dump does not do that.
How can I set lynx up so that I can have the information returned to
standardout or the Big Brother program itself.

                        - Leif Ericksen
                                address@hidden