lynx-dev

lynx-dev simple question

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: lynx-dev simple question
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:46:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone out there,

   I was just stopping to ask a simple question. I want to view images
when there's a lynk to them, just opening them. Which are the steps I have
to follow in order to do this ? Please don't tell me to read the manual,
I've tried to look for this information and haven't found anything. I want
something more precise. I know I could use xv to open them but I don't
know how to say to lynx to use this program to open them. Do I have to
create a new file, which line should that file contain ? My operative
system is Unix and I'm using Lynx Version 2.7.1 , Thanks and have a nice
day :)

Eduardo