lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev ncurses

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev ncurses
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 00:25:15 -0400 (EDT)

980719 various Thomases wrote:
>> If I'm having problems trying to build the ncurses library,
>> is this list acceptable, since I'm hoping the build lynx eventually,
>> or should I use address@hidden ?
> In either case I'm the person who answers the phone.
>> In other words ask him directly. <G>
> doesn't matter - if it's of reasonably general interest,
> it should go to the mailing list so that lurkers can learn a little.

one of my reasons for following lynx-dev is to learn things:
DW educated me a bit about style sheets the other day
& i'm sure there are other subscribers who share my motivation.
a regular grumble of mine is that people don't explain enough
of the background to the more technical discussion (yes, i know, time),
where such a (paragraph) might interest a number of us.

so if in doubt, send it to lynx-dev.