lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx: are you getting spam like this one?

From: Bob Izenberg
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx: are you getting spam like this one?
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 11:32:46 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 5 Jul 1998, David Woolley wrote:

# Unfortunately the list server has been configured to suppress
# inbound Received headers, which makes it difficult or impossible
# to trace spams which are actually sent to the list.

We're open to discussion on any aspect of list operation.  We have
a mail list for just that purpose, since discussion of the list may
not be interesting to people wanting to read about Lynx.  If you're
interested in that sort of thing, send me a mail message off-line
(not in reply to this message, which would be sent to the whole
Lynx-Dev list) and I'll get you hooked up.
If you have any complaints about messages sent to the list, we have
an e-mail address for you to use:

        address@hidden

The more detail that you include in your complaint, the better.
You'll receive a tracking ticket number back in e-mail.  Some of
the people who read mail sent to that address have nothing to do
with the Lynx-Dev list (and may not even be aware of its existence,)
but they'll forward it on to us for resolution.  You may also wish
to send a copy of your message to:

        address@hidden

That'll reach us sooner.

Bob