lynx-dev

lynx-dev Fatal error in 2.8.1dev13

From: John Poltorak
Subject: lynx-dev Fatal error in 2.8.1dev13
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 98 21:48:08 +0000

Just as I was following link in Autoconf from

ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/dickey/ncurses

in LYNX 2.8.1 for OS/2, I got:-

A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.8.1dev.13

Please notify your system administrator to confirm a bug, and
if confirmed, to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
have concise descriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
the problem, the operating system name with version number, the
TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.

Do NOT mail the core file if one was generated.

Lynx now exiting with signal:  11

Abnormal program termination
core dumped

Is any more info required?

Unfortunately, I don't yet know how to determine the URL of the
current page, although I have found 'L' command.

The error above occurred when I tried to select:-

ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/dickey/autoconf/autoconf-2.12-971222-emx.patch.gz

and it did re-occur when I tried it a second. I switched trace on
after that so may have further info if required...

--
John