lynx-dev

lynx-dev runtime: Fatal error with signal 11

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: lynx-dev runtime: Fatal error with signal 11
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:16:26 +0400 (MSD)

Last week several times I got Lynx aborted
due to Fatal error (see below). My host system is Linux 2.0.x
I am not sure what it was (I cannot reproduce),
but I saw this problem while downloading
after I stop transferring with "z" and/or try again this link later.
Could this interract with access/permitions or software like Squid?
(I may ask sysadmin about local configuration, if you have cirtain questions).

Leonid.

A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.8.1dev.14

Please notify your system administrator to confirm a bug, and
if confirmed, to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
have concise descriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
the problem, the operating system name with version number, the
TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.

Do NOT mail the core file if one was generated.

Lynx now exiting with signal:  11

IOT trap/Abort
address@hidden lynx2-8]$

A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.8.1dev.16

address@hidden pauzner]$