lynx-dev

lynx-dev 50 Lines in Windows 95

From: Kelly Ford
Subject: lynx-dev 50 Lines in Windows 95
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 22:08:24 -0700

Hi All,

My apologies if this question is better directed someplace else.  I'm
running Lynx under Windows 95 and would like to get 50 lines to display on
the screen if possible.  I typically have this working when dialing into my
shell account and appreciate the greater amount of text on the screen at a
given time.

I know how to tell Windows 95 to use a 50 line display but am not sure how
to instruct Lynx to take advantage of the greater display size.  Under Unix
this gets set in my login configurations and Lynx handles things correctly.
 Is there an option I can tell Lynx under Windows 95 to handle this?

Kelly