lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev email in lynx

From: Howard
Subject: Re: lynx-dev email in lynx
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 22:03:24 +500

   >I don't know of anyone actively working on this.  In fact, the most
   >common complaint I heard before recent versions of navigator was
   >that folk wished they didn't have things bundled in like
   >communicator.  And I have heard on this list requests to keep the
   >lynx source and executable small.

Even the navigator stand alone browser has full email capabiliy.  I use lynx
for DOS.  A suggestion is to develop a separate program to handle mail, and
people could use one or the other or both.  If both are on the system then,
people could handle HTML mail as well.

Howard / Long Island / New York

Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Registered