lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev NNTP question

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: lynx-dev NNTP question
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 07:26:19 -0400

From: David Woolley <address@hidden>
> OK I'll have another look, but it was dormant for a long time when I was
> actively tracking such things (new release pending but the author didn't have
>the time) and I was pretty sure that the news.software FAQs and possibly
>the UK archie didn't indicate any recent releases.  I've not been following

Ah - if you are talking about _formal releases_ then you are correct.
Because the doc isn't as complete as the author wants, the code hasn't been
released  formally yet - and it's been years.

However, if you don't mind figuring things out on your own, as thousands
don't, then, the 'beta' release is quite good.