lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev about lynx.cfg

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev about lynx.cfg
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 18:01:53 -0400 (EDT)

> I don't know way legacy bugs you have in mind, since v2.7.2 has no
> curses color support (only via slang) nor any DOS/WIN/NT support.
enabling traces, with all versions (2.7.2 with slang, as well as 2.8)
causes the colors to not be displayed properly.  I noticed this while
investigating the color-style code.  I assume that one of the fprintf's
involved in the tracing has a side-effect (but until that's resolved,
I cannot make progress with the color-style bugs).  So I am working on
the trace code - which is mostly done.  (On some platforms, I am seeing
a problem switching between enabled/disabled mode, as well - will be
looking at _that_ next, before trying to find the side-effect that is
breaking color behavior).

Similarly - tempname is mostly done, except that I will revisit the
issue of FileCache, and configuring to use creat/exclude.  But the
widespread changes are complete.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden