lynx-dev

lynx-dev autoproxy config

From: Sheng-Jih Huang
Subject: lynx-dev autoproxy config
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 05:54:57 +0800 (CST)

i am wondering if there is or will be a autoproxy confiration support
for lynx?
because our campus network is now enforcing users to use autoproxy
to comply to the traffic restriction policy made by the goverment.

it is really painful for me to start up a memory hogginh program(netscape)
everytime i just wanna see a text based web page.
TTYL!

--
 Sheng-Jih Huang (the chauffeur), Departmen of Computer Science & IE
 National Chiao Tung University, Hsin Chu, Taiwan.