lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx for Dos

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx for Dos
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 14 May 1998 address@hidden wrote:

> flaming people like Doug who have managed to create a working DOS port of

Let's keep the attributions straight. Wayne Buttles is the person who
ported lynx to DOS. I've tried to make a few tweaks to make it work a
little better, with Bill Schiavo and Leonid Pauzner contributing to the
development of the lynx port.

Flames are best treated by looking at the facts raised without the
emotional overlay, and replying to the facts where appropriate.
Otherwise, I would not recommend replying, since flames breed flames,
leading to loss of coherency of the group.
                               Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)