lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx buffer mismanagement

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx buffer mismanagement
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 13:11:20 +0900 (JST)

> Theo de Raadt is

Does it matter who he is?

As a devoted user of Lynx, I would like Theo de Raadt to know that
not everyone on this list wants to close the doors on constructive
criticism.  It seems sad that lynx-dev probably lost a prime opportunity
for getting real insights into possible weaknesses.  Why be rude to
the man?  By asking politely, we might have gotten a few minutes of his
precious time to pinpoint a bug or two.  If nothing else help to educate
a few people on the list who barely know c, but might at least give it
a whirl if they knew where to start.

__Henry